The ASRC Fundraising & Marketing Stream is responsible for achieving financial sustainability for the ASRC and the overall ASRC brand. The ASRC Fundraising & Marketing Stream is made up of four programs:
- Philanthropic Grants
- Key Supporters
- Marketing and Brand
The ASRC is a community-funded organisation, free from federal government funding, which provides services to, empowers and advocates for people seeking asylum in Australia. Our approach to fundraising is based on communication, relationship management and creating a community of compassion. We see all our donors, grant-givers and supporters as critical parts of our mission to ensure people seeking asylum are treated fairly and have their human rights upheld.
The Fundraising Administrator is a new role within the Fundraising Program designed to ensure supporters of the ASRC experience premium donor care in all interactions they have with the organisation.
With a strong customer service focus, this role will be the first touchpoint for a range of supporters across cash-giving, regular giving, community fundraising, workplace giving and in-memoriam gifts.
The role will be responsible for managing inbound queries via email, telephone and mail and updating and managing donor communications and response actions within our fundraising database, Salesforce.
The role is also integral to the timely, efficient and accurate processing of transactions and receipting and will administer this process with a small team across direct mail, direct debit, phone and 3rd-party platforms.
- Provide timely support and response for donor queries made by phone, email and mail
- Oversee the processing and receipting of donations made via phone and mail, including the reconciliation of 3rd party platforms and deposit registers
- Management of donor communication preferences and contacts in ASRC database(s)
- In conjunction with the Database Team, support data hygiene and cleaning practices
- Oversee report generation for Fundraising programs on a weekly basis
- Management of outbound supporter care mail and inbound mailing responses
- Support donor retention strategies for regular giving through payment recovery processes
Key Selection Criteria
- Experience in delivering high-level customer service (donor care) via a range of channels
- The ability to work autonomously with initiative and to improve process and efficiency
- Demonstrated ability in the recruitment, training and management of volunteers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing demands and prioritise workflows
- Experience in office administration and process management
- A high-level attention to detail with excellent accuracy
- Experience in report writing, complimented by strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of and experience working with Salesforce and Mailchimp
- Prior knowledge of fundraising practice
Offerd Salary$65,000 - $75,000
Career LevelMid career
SkillsMarketing & Communications, Marketing & Communications, Marketing & Communications, Marketing & Communications