The Design Summit program is an educational study tour designed to provide students with professional work experience while allowing them to develop a deeper understanding of the role design and technology play in creating positive change within communities.
The Humanitarian Design Summit Program aims to
• To nurture future development leaders
• To embed people-centred values and approaches in engineering, design and technology education.
• To practice and promote two-way knowledge sharing
• To promote the professional development of community partner staff
• To support community partners by generating ideas for their projects